November 22, 2010

A Month of Thanks; My Business

I'm thankful that I'm able to have a home based business.  I love the flexibility that it gives me!  I'm able to be a stay at home wife (and someday mom.)  I can work a little or a lot...it's up to me.  I had to move my business when I got married and it was hard.  Really hard.  I'm glad to stuck with it.  I'm almost to where I was before and it feels great!  I also love what I sell and that I can earn it or get it discounted.  The Man is amazing and so supportive.  He knows that I love it.  We don't really need anymore product (our kitchen is full) but I somehow manage to find room. 

I've also met some great people.  I have a great director and hospitality director and both teams are great.  Everyone likes to build each other up and encourage each other.  We are excited for each other's successes. I love that we can all BE AMAZING! There are so many things that are possible with this business! I'm thankful for all the opportunites available to me. 

What about your job are you thankful for?

2 comments:

I love to hear your thoughts, so please share! If you know us in real life, please refrain from using our names to help us keep some semblance of privacy.

Also, I ignore comments that only ask for a follow back. The best way to get me to YOUR blog is to leave comment showing that you've read SOMETHING on my blog. Thanks!