June 24, 2011

Fill In Friday

It's Friday again!  You know what that means...it's time to link up with Wifey for the Milspouse Friday Fill in.  Head on over to get the questions & link up!

1.  Are you a different person than you were five years ago? submitted by Sisterly Thoughts

Yes and No.  A lot has happened in 5 years.  I have my faith and it's grown in 5 years.  I've also gotten married and moved cross country.  This answer could be a lot deeper but it's kinda late and I don't have the energy.  Sorry!

 
2.  If you could go on Amazing Race, who would you take with you as your partner and why? submitted by Thoughts from a Poekitten

YAY, my question.  I've thought about this and there are two people I would be willing to travel with.  One is my cousin Terri and the other is my husband.  I think that I could do the Amazing Race with both and remain on good terms with them in the end.  I know that I couldn't do it with my mom.  We would drive each other crazy!  

3.  Does Facebook or Twitter actually bring more stress or good in to your life? submitted by Just an Arizona Girl

I think that they bring good.  I enjoy staying in touch with family & friend on Facebook and getting to know my milspouse/bloggy friends better through Twitter.  I can walk away and be ok with it and if I miss a lot I've learned to let it go and not try to catch up with everything/everyone.

4.  June is National Soul Food Month- what’s your soul food? submitted by NH Girl Displaced

Mac N Cheese.  I LOVE me some Mac N Cheese.  My dad's is the best!  

5.  If you could live in any other era than the current, which one would it be & why? submitted by Sugar in My Grits

I think I would have liked to have lived during the colonial period if I could have been apart of the upper class.  Or to have been a family on the Oregon trail.  I know that it was hard but I think it appeals to my sense of adventure.

Hope you have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. I've changed in the last 5 years but I've stayed the same, too. I think I've just grown more into who I am! Facebook is good for keeping up with family, but Twitter is great because none of my family is on there! Besides my sister. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh, good answer with the Oregon Trail!! I would totally be into that too! When I was younger, we took a family vacation and drove across the country, and one state was celebrating an anniversary with a re-creation of it, along the original trail. We followed along for a bit (in our minivan!) and watched them set up camp, and do things the old fashion way. It was pretty awesome. We also got to take pictures in one of the wagons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from Fill-in Friday. I also have to agree that the Oregon Trail answer is a good one. I'm not sure I'd be one to survive but it would be interesting trying.

    -Jessica
    http://mommiesblog2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reading about the Oregon Trail (love History), but I don't think I could have done it. I am too spoiled.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You might have to share your dad's mac & cheese recipe. Sadly, I'm lame and only make the Kraft kind. LOL

    And I would totally join you on Amazing Race. Do you think that would be marketable? 2 bloggy friends who have barely spent time together in person? Maybe we should fill out an application!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts, so please share! If you know us in real life, please refrain from using our names to help us keep some semblance of privacy.

Also, I ignore comments that only ask for a follow back. The best way to get me to YOUR blog is to leave comment showing that you've read SOMETHING on my blog. Thanks!