January 3, 2012

C-C-C-C-Changes

2012 is going to bring many changes, both to my life and to this blog.  With Munchkin coming, working 3 part times jobs and enjoying the last months with just The Man and I, I'm going to take a small step back from blogging.  My new goal is going to be to post three times a week.  I was trying to post 4-5 times a week...well, that was before I disappeared cause I wasn't feeling good.  Anyway, hopefully you'll be seeing stuff from me 3 times a week.  I've missed the blogging world.  I'm looking forward to being back and really commenting again.  As always, if you're really missing me you can find me on Twitter.

Also, since I'm becoming a mom, you're going to see more mom related stuff.  I know that by doing this I'll probably lose some followers.  I'll miss you but since I blog about my life, Munchkin is going to be a big part of that.  And I'll probably gain some new followers, so it will be a wash.  And never fear...I'll still be posting about other stuff too.  I mean, the furbabies are still super cute!  I mean, who wouldn't think these faces are adorable?


I hope 2012 is treating you well so far!

2 comments:

  1. OliversinspiredmamaJanuary 7, 2012 at 6:05 PM

    Hey there Poekitten... it's been a long while since I've blogged... running after a toddler, and also expecting another baby, I have no time to sit and blog, let along think about what I'm going to post.....

    CONGRATULATIONS to you and the man... you both will make amazing parents. I hope to start getting back into blogging, and I look forward to reading your blog again, and sharing mommy things. I'm so happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! And congrats to you too! Oliver's gotten so big:)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts, so please share! If you know us in real life, please refrain from using our names to help us keep some semblance of privacy.

Also, I ignore comments that only ask for a follow back. The best way to get me to YOUR blog is to leave comment showing that you've read SOMETHING on my blog. Thanks!