March 1, 2012

First Friday

It's been AGES since I participated in Wife of a Sailor's Milspouse (frist) Friday Fill-In.  So I thought I'd fill it in this week!

1. What is your favorite/most unique anniversary/birthday gift from your spouse? suggested by Bel (@operationbfp)

The Man does a great job with gifts.  For my last birthday he got me tickets to see PNW's Nutcracker.  I had been wanting to go so it was a perfect gift!  And two years before that he got me tickets for us to see Toby Mac in concert.  I love that he gets me tickets and it's something that we'll both enjoy.  It always makes for a great date night and since I love spending time with him, it's a perfect gift!

2. What's your first thought when you see it's snowing (or what would you say if you don't live somewhere with snow? suggested by Poekitten from Many Waters (Hey, that's me!)

If I get to stay home that day, I say "Boo. It's snowing."

If I have to go out that day, I say "Crap. It's snowing. I wonder if __________will be cancelled or if I really have to go?"  We have a really steep, curvy driveway and I don't like driving on it when it's snowing.

3. What's one thing in the past month you would have changed?  suggested by Erika from Chambanachik

We dog sat this month and both dogs got out but one got away.  He was missing for about 24 hours.  I would change that and keep him from getting out!

4.What was your favorite thing that happened in February?

We found out that Munchkin is a girl!  I also hit 20 weeks and I'm so thankful that I'm halfway through this pregnancy.

5. What are you looking forward to in March?

I'm looking forward to it being over!  It's going to be a busy month.  Though I'm enjoing my time in MA and I'm looking forward to seeing and spending time with family & friends.

3 comments:

  1. Ry & I have Always wanted to go to the Nutcracker!! but it never works out in the end! I'm glad to hear you found the puppy.. i was telling my hubby about that after i read it, we were both hoping he was okay ... congrats on it being a girl! yay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I added your blog to Mr. Linky. I knew you might be busy today and didn't want you to miss the traffic from it =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tickets are always a great gift! Congrats on your baby girl!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts, so please share! If you know us in real life, please refrain from using our names to help us keep some semblance of privacy.

Also, I ignore comments that only ask for a follow back. The best way to get me to YOUR blog is to leave comment showing that you've read SOMETHING on my blog. Thanks!