January 4, 2013

January Fill In

Head on over to Wife of a Sailor to link up with the January Fill in!

 

1. What’s one thing in the past month you would have changed?

I can’t think of anything!  It was a great month!PC250017

2. What was your favorite thing that happened in December?

Hands down it was Christmas!  We had a great time and I couldn’t have asked for a better 1st Christmas for Munchkin.  It was laid back and relaxing.

3. What are you looking forward to in January?

I’m looking forward to getting into a routine.  Now that The Man is working, Munchkin and I can get into a routine and I’m so ready for that.  I’ve been wanting/needing one for awhile but with the holidays it just wasn’t possible. 

4. What did you do for New Year's Eve?

The Man, Munchkin and I spent it with Wife of a Sailor and Huzzy.  We had a delicious dinner and played games.  We had a great time and are looking forward to another game night with them!

5. What are your hopes and wishes for 2013?

I just wrote about this a little bit yesterday.  I’d like to get heathly, grow personally and as a family.  I want to enjoy Munchkin as she grows and enjoy our time as a family of three.  At some point we’d like to add another little one so it won’t always be just the three of us.  I’m also looking forward to the second half of the year as I have some travel planned.

1 comments:

  1. Yaaaay! We had tons of fun. I hope we can make this a monthly thing!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts, so please share! If you know us in real life, please refrain from using our names to help us keep some semblance of privacy.

Also, I ignore comments that only ask for a follow back. The best way to get me to YOUR blog is to leave comment showing that you've read SOMETHING on my blog. Thanks!