Happy Friday Friends! I’m excited to share a new link up that I’m hosting with my bloggy friends Moira, Fran and Jane. We put our heads together and thought…why not highlight some of our favorite past posts? As bloggers, we’re always coming up with great new posts. The old ones get pushed back as we post new ones. So why not dust off some of the old ones and share them again? Just like that Flashback Friday was born!
I’m excited that I get to host this with some of my bloggy favorites! These ladies are fabulous. I hope you’ll check them out! We’ll be hosting Flashback Friday every other week.
Every link up has it’s rules and ours is no exception:
1. Follow each host & cohost by at least one method/social media platform. If you’re a new follower, leave a comment and let us know so we can connect back with you!
2. Link up a post that is at least 3 months old. They can be on any topic but they must be family friendly. Or if you don't have a post that old, write a new one about a memory and link that up!
3. You can add up to two posts. Please do not include any sponsored posts, giveaways or other link parties.
4. Visit 2-3 other blogs and leave some comment love. If you really like it, share it via pinterest, FB or twitter.
5. Each week, each host & cohost will pick their favorite post . It will get pinned to our FlashBack Friday Feature board on Pinterest and featured on their blog for the next Flashback Friday.
6. Optional but we would love it if you: Tweet about the linkup & post a button on your blog.
If you'd like to co-host, please email poekitten at email@example.com
That’s it! Link up below!