March 4, 2014

March Menu Plan

February flew by…I guess that is what happens when a month only has 28 days!  With a new month comes a new menu plan.  We’re eating some yummy food in march.  Here it is:

Many Waters March Menu Plan




March 1: White Chicken Chili
March 2: Rotisserie Chicken, baked potato and veggie (probably peas or corn)
March 3: Chicken Yakisoba
March 4: Beef Tips with Homemade Egg Noodles
March 5: Lenten Soup Supper
March 6: Mac & Cheese (Nana Cooks; The Man doesn’t like Mac & Cheese but he’ll add a can of chili to it to make Chili Mac)
March 7:  Crockpot Lasagna Soup
March 8: Spaghetti
March 9: Cream Cheese Chicken
March 10: Pizza Soup
March 11: Cheese Chicken Chipotle Rice bowl
March 12:  Lenten Soup Supper
March 13: Buffalo Chicken Roll Ups
March 14: Leftovers
March 15: Pizza (Papa Murphy’s.  We always get a meat stuffed pizza)
March 16: Rotisserie Chicken, potatoes (maybe roasted this time) and a veggie
March 17: Corn Beef & boiled veggies
March 18: Buffalo Chicken Soup
March 19: Lenten Soup Supper
March 20: Chicken & Rice Casserole
March 21: Creamy Rosemary Potato Soup
March 22: Steak, potato, veggie (The Man cooks)
March 23: Beef & Barley Soup
March 24: Chicken Spaghetti
March 25: Potato & Ham Casserole
March 26: Lenten Soup Supper
March 27: Veggie Chow Mein
March 28: Homemade Pizza (Nana cooks)
March 29: Stuffed Pork Chops (The Man cooks)
March 30: Loaded Baked Potato Chowder
March 31: Slow Cooker Chipotle Chicken Tacos

What are you eating this month (or week if you don't plan far in advance?)


Linking up with:
Jessica Lynn Writes

13 comments:

  1. I find it hard coming up with a meal plan for a week and you have a whole month!!! Everything sounds yummy, I may have to try some new recipes in March! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chili mac sounds delicious! I can't believe he doesn't like regular mac and cheese though...it's almost unAmerican. ;)

    I don't have the whole month planned out but I did make Hawaiian pulled pork sliders yesterday, we're having Black & Blue burgers tonight, and white pizza tomorrow. I also foresee a lot of egg salad for lunches given that Lent is upon us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you manage to stick to the meal plan for a whole month? :) I have trouble just doing the weekly thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum!! This looks so good AND I love your new look!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I planned for a whole month, but half of my nights are leftovers! Thanks for all those fab links to new recipes--maybe I'll make them in April :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice! DH takes our leftovers the next day to work or we eat them for lunch so they don't usually last till dinner another time. Maybe we eat too much:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just do it for a month instead of week. I hate meal planning so I'd rather get it over with!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My DH is weird. I didn't know it when I married him! and yum....white pizza!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you do try them! I hate menu planning so I'd rather do it once that every week:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I purposely make stuff with 6-8 servings, and he knows he can't take it for lunch unless I tell him he can. I rule the kitchen with an iron fist! (Can you tell I don't like to cook?)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can barely stick to a week because sometimes, I am just too tired/lazy to cook, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hehe. I try to make make more so DH can eat it the next day but with new recipes it doesn't always work!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts, so please share! If you know us in real life, please refrain from using our names to help us keep some semblance of privacy.

Also, I ignore comments that only ask for a follow back. The best way to get me to YOUR blog is to leave comment showing that you've read SOMETHING on my blog. Thanks!