June 23, 2010

Sunny days and Puppy dogs

It was a gorgeous day in the Pacific Northwest today. It (finally!) reached 75 degrees today. It was so nice to have the windows open. It stays light to about 9:30 these days so there's plenty of time to enjoy the nice weather.

I took Molly with me while I ran errands today and we stopped by and visited her previous family. They were so excited to see her! The kids played with her and wore her out. They chased her and threw her ball for her. After a while though she sought refuge with me and the mom in the house away from the craziness of the kids. Molly is no longer used to being surrounded by kids and when we got home she climbed on the futon and took a nap laying on her back with her feet in the air.




Miss Molly woke up while I was making dinner and ate her own. She's now laying next to me, with her head on my lap snoring.

There's nothing like having a puppy dog.

2 comments:

  1. im in love with this weather, i hope it lasts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AW! Such a cute pup... and noticed your photo of Miss Molly on your sidebar...it looks like she loves to lay with her back feet up in the air :o) Too cute!

    Blessings & Aloha!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts, so please share! If you know us in real life, please refrain from using our names to help us keep some semblance of privacy.

Also, I ignore comments that only ask for a follow back. The best way to get me to YOUR blog is to leave comment showing that you've read SOMETHING on my blog. Thanks!