October 2, 2010

A Perfect Fall Saturday

It's one of those perfect fall Saturdays.  The Man woke me up with kisses when get got home from duty and now he's out mowing the lawn before it rains and I'm getting stuff done around house.  The afternoon is full of football, capped off by the Ducks playing Stanford.  It's going to be a great game and we're actually going to be able to watch it on TV this week (we don't have cable).  We have some double stuffed pepperoni pizza and chips to munch on and I'll get some cuddles.  Maybe.  If the Ducks are winning.  Which they will be. 

Really though, does Saturday get any better than this?

1 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Crocheting really is fun and relaxing, I hope you do get into it! (And that blanket isn't half as complicated as it looks... well, as soon as I actually decided to follow the instructions!Lol)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts, so please share! If you know us in real life, please refrain from using our names to help us keep some semblance of privacy.

Also, I ignore comments that only ask for a follow back. The best way to get me to YOUR blog is to leave comment showing that you've read SOMETHING on my blog. Thanks!