December 17, 2010

Friday Fill-In

http://wifeofasailor.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/milspouse-friday-fill-in.jpg


 It's that time of the week again...time for the MilSpouse Friday Fill In.  YAY for Friday!

1.  What is the best gift you have ever received or given?

 The best gift I have ever received is knowing that Jesus is my Savior.  (How's that for a Sunday School answer?!)  For giving/receiving from people, I can't think of any that stand out.  I love giving gifts to my mom.  Her love language is gifts and she appreciates a well thought gift.  I don't give them to her as often as I should but I love watching her face.

2.  Do you celebrate holidays differently when your loved one is deployed/gone or do you keep tradition?

I really don't know yet.  I think I would keep the traditions going, especially if we had kids at the time.  He was home last Christmas and the one before that, when we were engaged, he was gone.  I was still in MA and celebrated Christmas with my family like we always did.  We were very aware that it was my last Christmas unmarried and with my family.  

3.  If you celebrate Christmas, do you put an angel, star or something else on the top of your tree? 

We have a star this year.  Last year we didn't have anything.  I prefer a star because I have yet to find an angel that isn't scary looking.  I see them on other people's trees but can't find them in the store. 

4.  What are your three favorite websites?

Gmail, Facebook and Blogger.  At least, those are the windows that are always open in my browser.

5.  On your man do you prefer… boxers, briefs or boxer briefs? Or commando? 

I prefer whatever he prefers.  I want him to be comfortable otherwise he'll be cranky.  A cranky husband is bad.    


Not so wordy this week.  Oh well.  I hope everyone has a wonderful last week before Christmas!

4 comments:

  1. I love your reasoning for #5, heehee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you said you haven't found an angel that isn't scary. I had an angel on our tree the whole time growing up and then I realized she was pretty creepy. I wanted an angel for our tree, but I didn't find one that wasn't creepy. So a star is on the top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad I am not the only one who leaves facebook open all the time :)

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Try Bronners.com That's where I found our angel. I don't think she's really creepy or scary or anything...I guess you'll just have to see for yourself sometime when you come over. I think I need to have a tree decorating party since it's not done yet!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts, so please share! If you know us in real life, please refrain from using our names to help us keep some semblance of privacy.

Also, I ignore comments that only ask for a follow back. The best way to get me to YOUR blog is to leave comment showing that you've read SOMETHING on my blog. Thanks!