March 23, 2011

Tale of a Broken Computer

When my computer broke we bought a new one.  I was in computer heaven until my new computer died.  There's something wrong with the hard drive.  So my computer has been sitting in my black chair, sad, lonely and sick.  I've been forced to use The Man's computer when he's not around.  Let's just say it's time for him to get a new one too!  It's really slow and is driving me CRAZY.  My old computer is sitting on my desk and still works...it just has to lean against the wall to be used.  I've been using it but it's been acting up too.  I think it's jealous that I've been using other computers.  Also, the chair to the desk isn't the best and I've been having some lower back pain.  Not fun people, not fun.

All that to say...my amazing, incredible, sexy, loving husband called some tech people and we are getting a new hard drive shipped out to us so he can fix it.  SCORE!  I'm so excited.  I'm looking forward to getting my computer back! 

Until then I probably won't be blogging much, if at all.  I also will not be reading as many blogs.  I'll be back in a few days....I hope you have a wonderful week!

3 comments:

  1. Wishing your computer a speedy recovery :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no...that dreaded hard drive failure; been there, suffered through that.

    Hope it's fixed soon so you can hurry back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I could live without my computer. I hope it's fixed soon!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts, so please share! If you know us in real life, please refrain from using our names to help us keep some semblance of privacy.

Also, I ignore comments that only ask for a follow back. The best way to get me to YOUR blog is to leave comment showing that you've read SOMETHING on my blog. Thanks!