1. When you vacation what type of vacation do you like to take (beach, historic, adventurous, food oriented, etc.)?
I'll take any/all of the above. I'm not picky! Give me time away with The Man and I'm happy. We're hoping to get to Disney Land for our next one.
2. What is your best memory associated with a song (you know we all have tons!)?
Grow Old Along With Me by Mary Chapin Carpenter. I walked down the aisle to this song. The video below is cheesy but the song is great!
3. If you had six months with no obligations or financial constraints, what would you do with your time?
4. What is one thing about you that people do NOT typically notice at first that you wish they would?
I look young. There are times I wish people would realize that I'm not in my early twenties. I enjoy looking younger than I am but please, give me a little credit.
5. …. submitted by The Three Turners: It’s a summer of sequels, and if you had to live in one of each of the following “worlds” (there are three total) which would you choose and why?
–X-Men: Be a Mutant, what would your power be? Never seen it. I'd like to be able to fly though.
–Harry Potter: Be a Witch or Muggle? A witch of course! Oh, to be able to have the house clean itself...–Twilight: Be a Vampire or Werewolf? Neither. I'd like to stay as far away from Twilight as possible!
Head on over the Wife of a Sailor to link up and read more. Make sure to wish Wifey a Happy Birthday!