June 12, 2011

The Man Has Been Sighted!

It's true!  He's been seen on land!


Yup, he's sporting a mustache.  I'm not sure how long it will be around.  It's OK, I'll take him however he come!

He was able to see lots of eagles:


It's not the best photo but if you see the white spot beneath the o, that's the eagles head.  The Man can spot them like no other.  When he's at home he'll look up from his computer and saw "Look, there's an eagle!"  and he'll go and get the binoculars.  Yes, we have binoculars.  It's not unusual for us to see Bald Eagles.  It never gets old.

I'd be jealous about where he is but I've been there before.  We were there together so it's all good that he got to go back.  I'm wondering if I'll be getting a present from there...

Does your husband get you a gift when he goes somewhere without you?

5 comments:

  1. Hello! I am so happy you have been transplanted to the Northwest! I don't think you will be disappointed. It's beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Um, gifts? Sadly, no. I think OccDoc thinks his presence is 'gift' enough. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get gifts . . . if I'm bold enough to flat out ask for one. B is not the thoughtful, sentimental type.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It depends on where he goes. He's been to Germany twice for AT since we've been together and both times I got a gift. He just got back from 2 weeks at Fort Drum and no gift :) I guess he feels gracing me with his presence is gift enough :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Sounds like a great weekend - can't wait to see if you get a gift ♥

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts, so please share! If you know us in real life, please refrain from using our names to help us keep some semblance of privacy.

Also, I ignore comments that only ask for a follow back. The best way to get me to YOUR blog is to leave comment showing that you've read SOMETHING on my blog. Thanks!