June 2, 2011

June Friday Fill In

Can you believe it's June?  It's supposed to be warm here this weekend and I'm super excited!  I think Miss Molly & I will be spending some time outside.  I know I'm in need of vitamin D!

1.  It’s now June (woot!)… what plans do you have for the summer?

We're going to attempt camping (if we can fit it in with his schedule!)  We'll be taking Molly to the sound as much as possible so she can go swimming.  We don't have anything fun and exciting planned.  We're boring!

2.  What is your favorite summer memory as a kid?

 For years as a kid my mom,  cousin Dee & Kevin and I would go camping on the outskirts of Cape Cod.  We would go down when Mom & Dee got off work on Friday and go home Sunday.  They would take a week or two of vacation off too and we would spend it camping.  There was a small cabin and a trailer and we had the same spot every year.  There was a lake where we would swim every day and a playground nearby.  Campfires happened every night.  It was fun and carefree...for my anyway.  My dad and Kevin (Dee's husband and Kevin's dad) would come when they could but they worked weekends. 

3.  If wild animals could be made pets without fear of them ever being dangerous, what kind of exotic animal would you want as a pet?

 I love elephants but I'm not sure I'd want one as a pet.  I think either a panda bear or a koala bear since they would be cuddly.  As least I'd like to think they would be!

4.  Is there anything about deployments that you do like?

Getting to eat foods that The Man doesn't like...Mac & Cheese for example. 

5.  I’m starting to run out of questions again… so please give me a question you’d like to see...

 How did you get/what's the meaning of your blog name (I think this has been done but with people coming and going it would be nice to find out again!)

Or

If you could go on Amazing Race, who would you take with you as your partner and why?

Or

It's summertime and the flipflops are out in full force.  What's your favorite summer color for your toes?  Extra points for a picture!

I'll keeping thinking for others!

2 comments:

  1. I love the flip flops question!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I held a koala once in Australia. They smell kind of like bad coughdrops and are a little high.... all from the mass quantities of eucalyptis!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts, so please share! If you know us in real life, please refrain from using our names to help us keep some semblance of privacy.

Also, I ignore comments that only ask for a follow back. The best way to get me to YOUR blog is to leave comment showing that you've read SOMETHING on my blog. Thanks!