July 29, 2011

OR

It's the OR addition of the Friday Fill-In!  I often have a hard time with or...I'd rather have both or a little of both.  Call me difficult but things are rarely cut and dry for me!

Facebook or Twitter?
Both!  I have different friends on each.  Facebook is more real life family & friends while Twitter is my bloggy friends.  That's not to say that my Twitter friends aren't important, it's just that I haven't met most of them in real life.  They do understand the milspouse life a lot better since most of them are milspouses!

Hard Tacos or Soft Tacos?
Growing up it was always hard tacos in our house.  Then one day when I was in my late teens I had a soft taco for the first time and it was AMAZING!  I definatly prefer soft tacos cause they don't fall apart as quickly as a hard taco (unless you overfill it which happens to be a problem of mine!)

Gardening or crafting?
I have a black thumb.  I am known for killing plants.  It's amazing that we actually have stuff growing in our garden.  I picked our first zucchini last night and it was very exciting.  So while I'm enjoying the garden I prefer crafting.  Quilting to be more exact. I'll also attempt to recreate stuff I've found online.

Fruit or vegetables?
I love both.  If I had to pick just one it would probably be fruit.  I love berries!

Motorcycle or bicycle?
It depends.  Bicycle was my main mode of transportation when I lived in Viet Nam.  I didn't mind it for the most part.  I hated really long rides though.  I don't think I would enjoy riding a bike in the US as much, though I have mentioned to The Man that we should get some so we can go on some bike rides.  I love riding on  motorbike in Asia too.  I loved the wind in my hair and putting my life into the hands of whoever was driving.  It also took getting used to straddling a random guy but I got over that pretty quickly.  I know I should have worn a helmet but I didn't.  I would here in the US.  I'd love to have a motorcycle...not a crotch rocket just a "normal" bike.  Someday we will, once I convince The Man that it's a good idea!

I hope you have a great weeekend!
Do you have anything fun planned?

2 comments:

  1. I said the same thing for the Facebook or Twitter question!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soft tacos are the way to go! I always end up hurting myself when eating hard tacos lol

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts, so please share! If you know us in real life, please refrain from using our names to help us keep some semblance of privacy.

Also, I ignore comments that only ask for a follow back. The best way to get me to YOUR blog is to leave comment showing that you've read SOMETHING on my blog. Thanks!