August 9, 2011

Home Sweet Home

A preview of vacation
The Man & I are home from our short vacation.  We were sad to leave but happy to get home!  It's always nice to return home to your house, your bed and the furbabies.  Molly, Ig & Al are very happy we're home and I've had one near me ever since we walked in the door.

I kinda have a full day, so I'm going to work on getting a real blog post together for you guys tomorrow.  For today I just wanted to pop in and say hi.  So, HI!

I'll be back on Twitter and catching up on blogs as well today.  I haven't been commenting as much since I've started 1). reading blogs in Google reader and 2). reading blog posts on my phone.  I'll try to be a better commenter!  If you want to find me on Twitter, I'm @Poekitten.  You can also find me by hitting the Twitter button on the top left.

I hope you have a wonderful Tuesday!

4 comments:

  1. Glad you had fun in Disney (how could you not?)!! Look forward to seeing pics from your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home! Glad you had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to hear all about your trip! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts, so please share! If you know us in real life, please refrain from using our names to help us keep some semblance of privacy.

Also, I ignore comments that only ask for a follow back. The best way to get me to YOUR blog is to leave comment showing that you've read SOMETHING on my blog. Thanks!