November 29, 2011

The Civil War

In case you missed it, The Man and I are Oregon Duck fans.  We love getting down to Eugene for a game.  We've only been able to make to make it down about once a year due to The Man's work schedule.  This year it was looking like we wouldn't be able to make it.  I was pretty sad.  Thankfully we were able to make it down for the Civil War.  I was super excited since this is a HUGE game!  It was my first Civil War and I'm looking forward to others in the future!

Usually when we go we go with my FIL (Father-in-Law).  He has season tickets and we buy another ticket and we all squeeze into together so we can sit together.  This time my FIL didn't go to the game with us but he let us use his tickets.  We were so thankful we didn't need to buy tickets!  It's also nice cause I like our view even though climbing up to our seats ALWAYS kills me and this time was no different.

I didn't take too many pictures..I was too into the game.  The Ducks won and get to play in the inaugural Pac-12 Championship game.  I'm looking forward to them playing in the Rose Bowl...and winning this time!

Go Ducks!


Us

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, so please share! If you know us in real life, please refrain from using our names to help us keep some semblance of privacy.

Also, I ignore comments that only ask for a follow back. The best way to get me to YOUR blog is to leave comment showing that you've read SOMETHING on my blog. Thanks!