December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

I've had a few blog posts rolling around my head but I haven't had the energy to write them out.  Munchkin has been sucking all my energy and leaving me with nausea...I'm very much looking forward to the second trimester!  It will roll around after the New Year.  With that in mind, I've decided to take the rest of the year off.  I also want to be able to focus on Christmas and spending time with family.  I've been enjoying taking naps, sleeping in when possible and just enjoying time with The Man since our time with just the two of us is limited.

However, before I leave I do want to say thank you to Cat from The C.W.  She had me for her blog swap that I did with Wife of a Sailor.  It was an amazing box!  I got homemade goodies (The Man has been loving the chocolate covered peanut butter crackers!)  I also got two movies, hot cocoa, tea, a notepad, popcorn and an adorable elephant ornament.  I was super excited about the tea because she found my favorite kind! I LOVE the Tazo green ginger tea but it can be hard to find!  I may or may not did a little dance in excitement!  Thank you so much Cat!

Yummy treats


I hope that you have a wonderful Christmas.

5 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great Christmas!  Eat lots for your little baby. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the mass comment, but this is just a friendly reminder that you only have until December 31st at 11:59PM to complete your list for the Bookmark Break Challenge 2011!!! Looking forward to the results!
    AubrieAnnehttp://whosyoureditor.blogspot.com/p/bookmark-break-challenge_18.html
    Comment anywhere on my blog if you have any questions ro want to update me that way.OREmail me at redmatinee7007@aol.com
    I will be around January 1st to get the final count on your list! So, AGAIN, Make sure it is updated by December 31St 11:59 PM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I hear you girl. My energy is being sucked out of me as well. I am 2 weeks away from the second trimester and it can't get here soon enough. When are you due? Those cookies look so yummy and that movie is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it the most amazing thing? I if I didn't know better I would think I had a parasite:) Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christmas was wonderful. As for eating lots...I'm trying!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts, so please share! If you know us in real life, please refrain from using our names to help us keep some semblance of privacy.

Also, I ignore comments that only ask for a follow back. The best way to get me to YOUR blog is to leave comment showing that you've read SOMETHING on my blog. Thanks!