August 10, 2012

Baby

I’m back!  I hope you enjoyed my guest bloggers.  I know I did!  Thank you again to all of them as it was nice to not worry about the blog while transitioning to being a mommy.

I’m loving mommyhood even though I’m missing sleep.  I know I’ll be able to sleep again.  Munchkin is doing well and is growing like a weed.  We both love her so much and are enjoying her.  She’s a very happy baby and we’re very thankful for that!

I had expected munchkin to look like her daddy but I’ve been told she looks like me.  Here she is on the top only a few hours old and the bottom is a picture of me in the hospital taken not long after I was born.  What do you think?

039

Shanna Marie Hospital photo

 

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!  I’m hoping I’ll be able to get a few (ok, at least one) blog posts done so I’ll see you on Monday!

11 comments:

  1. Oh IDK what does hubs look like as a newborn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, Cute, Cute! I'd have to see a baby photo of The Man to really decide, but I definitely see the similarity! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is adorable!! :) I definitely think she looks like you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations again!!! She's absolutely beautiful! (I think she looks like you from the photos I've seen of current you, not baby you!) :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the baby!! I am your newest follower from www.armytankerswife.com it has been a pleasure to stop by your blog and read about you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for coming by and for the follow! I'll be by when I get a chance:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't have a newborn photo of The Man:(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your guess is as good as mine! I've never seen a newborn photo of The Man, though his mom did say she looks like me...

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts, so please share! If you know us in real life, please refrain from using our names to help us keep some semblance of privacy.

Also, I ignore comments that only ask for a follow back. The best way to get me to YOUR blog is to leave comment showing that you've read SOMETHING on my blog. Thanks!