September 7, 2012

September Milspouse Friday Fill In

It’s my first Friday fill in as the wife of a civilian!  Actually, The Man is still in the IRR (Individual Ready Reserve) so we still have ID cards and have base privileges.  I’m hoping it means I’m still a milspouse!

I wasn’t going to participate this month as I couldn’t figure out when to do it.  The Man took Munchkin with him this morning and I got everything done that I needed too so I have some extra time.  It’s amazing how much quicker I can get things done when the baby isn’t around!

 

1. What’s one thing in the past month you would have changed?
Nothing.  Well, If I could control the weather I would have kept it from getting into the 90’s.  I wish I could control the weather!

2. What was your favorite thing that happened in August?
Watching Munchkin sleep.  I tell you, I could watch her all day!  There were a lot of fun things though, like the Baby Welcoming party Wifey threw me, taking Munchkin to her first baseball game, taking Munchkin and Nana to Ocean Shores and Port Townsend, and just having The Man at home.

3. What did you do to celebrate Labor Day?
Friday we did something fun but I can’t remember what cause405897_10151054271463495_486193039_n my brain is fried, Saturday we just hung around the house and watched the Duck game (they won in case you were wondering), Sunday I shot a gun for the first time and Monday I forget.  The baby has killed my brain cells. 

4. What do you HAVE to have handy by your bedside?
My cell phone and my water bottle.  I get so thirsty when I nurse so it’s a must!  Also, Munchkin sleeps on my side of the bed in her co sleeper.

5. What are you looking forward to in September?
The Man starting work!  I love having him home but it will be nice to get a paycheck too.  We don’t know for sure that he’ll be starting this month as he doesn’t have a start date yet but we’re hopeful.  I’m also super excited to go to Eugene, OR for a Ducks game.  I love going to games at Autzen Stadium.  We have to get Munchkin some duck gear too as she doesn’t have any yet.  This must be fixed ASAP!

Don’t forget to go link up with Wifey!

1 comments:

  1. Sounds like you've had a busy life lately! I can understand why you like watching your little one sleep they look so adorable when they are sleeping!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts, so please share! If you know us in real life, please refrain from using our names to help us keep some semblance of privacy.

Also, I ignore comments that only ask for a follow back. The best way to get me to YOUR blog is to leave comment showing that you've read SOMETHING on my blog. Thanks!