October 5, 2012

October Milspouse Friday Fill In

Welcome October!  I’m loving the cooler nights and warm days we’ve been having.  The trees are turning and while it’s not as pretty as the Northeast, I’ll take it.  I’m hoping there is still some gorgeous foliage when I head east in a couple of weeks.

I’m linking up with Wifey over at Wife of a Sailor.  Make sure you head over there and check out how other people are answering these questions.

 

1. What’s one thing in the past month you would have changed?

A family friend died this month and while I wish she was still with us, I know it was her time.  I know the grief her family is feeling and my heart hurts for them.  I know time will help though the pain will continue to be there.

2. What was your favorite thing that happened in September?

September was a good month.  I got some great deals on clothes for munchkin at the JBC consignment event, we traveled to Eugene for a Ducks game and got to see family (and meet an Aunt that The Man hadn’t seen in years), Munchkin is getting bigger and is “talking” to us more, we did a corn maze and visited a pumpkin patch, got a bountiful basket, The Man finished the fence and walkway projects…I could go on.  They are all little things but they add up to a great month!  I’m still enjoying having The Man at home though I think we are both getting to the point where we want him to be able to go to work!

3. Sometimes I like to sit on my couch and eat ice cream from the container with a spoon. - Courtesy of Just Another Snarky Navy Wife

4. What was your favorite childhood Halloween costume? - Courtesy of Random Army Wife

I don’t remember too many of my costumes.  I was a smurf one year, and a clown and a witch.  That’s all I remember.  I’m going to go with clown because I remember it scared my little cousin cause he didn’t realize it was me.

5. What are you looking forward to in October?

I’m looking forward to visiting the east coast and having munchkin meet family & friends.  I’m not really looking forward to the plane ride but I’m doing my best to not stress about it. I’m thankful it’s a nonstop flight!

I’m also looking forward to The Man getting a start date for work.

Every post needs a picture so how about one of Munchkin?

2012-10-02 17.18.03

2 comments:

I love to hear your thoughts, so please share! If you know us in real life, please refrain from using our names to help us keep some semblance of privacy.

Also, I ignore comments that only ask for a follow back. The best way to get me to YOUR blog is to leave comment showing that you've read SOMETHING on my blog. Thanks!