April 4, 2013

April Friday Fill In

I know it’s Thursday and I have this up a day early.  Don’t forget to head over to Wife of a Sailor to link up and read more!  Tomorrow I’ll be partying with the Ultimate Blog Party.  I hope you’ll join in for both!

1. What’s one thing in the past month you would have changed?

At the moment I can’t think of anything but I’m sure there’s something…

2. What was your favorite thing that happened in Eastser 2013March?

Easter! It was a great day.  Service, breakfast and the egg hunt at church were amazing, as was having Munchkin go through her basket from Nana and us.

3. What are you looking forward to in April?

I’m hoping it will really be spring in the PNW! Leaves are starting to appear on the trees, the cherry trees are blooming and flowers are popping up everywhere.  I’m hoping for some sunshine!

4. What is your favorite thing about Spring?

Sunshine and new life in the form of flowers and leaves on the trees!

5. What is your ultimate guilty pleasure?

Right now it’s taking peanut butter and Nutella and nuking it for 30 seconds to a minutes.  Mix it up and it makes a great dip.  Apples, bananas, animal crackers…so yummy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, so please share! If you know us in real life, please refrain from using our names to help us keep some semblance of privacy.

Also, I ignore comments that only ask for a follow back. The best way to get me to YOUR blog is to leave comment showing that you've read SOMETHING on my blog. Thanks!