What is Flashback Friday you ask? It’s a bi-weekly blog hop where you can link up your favorite old posts that you love and don’t want forgotten! I’m hosting it with some of my favorite bloggers and a super cool co host. Before we move on to this week, let’s take care of some old business! It was really hard to pick my favorites from last time. I really loved Vanessa’s post about how it’s ok to miss your man when he’s away on Hearts on Guard. Away is away and it leaves a hole. My other favorite was Goodbye Cafe by WeeMason Man’s Mom on Adventures of a Wee Manson Man & His Family. With my mom’s house recently being sold, it was good to read that I’m not the only who has a hard time saying goodbye sometimes.
1. Follow each host & cohost by at least one method/social media platform
2. Link up a post that is at least 3 months old. They can be on any topic but they must be family friendly. Or if you don't have a post that old, write a new one about a memory and link that up!
3. You can add up to two posts. Please do not include any sponsored posts, giveaways or other link parties
4. Visit 2-3 other blogs and leave some comment love. If you really like it, share it via pinterest, FB or twitter.
5. Each week, each host & cohost will pick their favorite post . It will get pinned to ourFlashBack Friday Feature board on Pinterest and featured on their blog for the next Flashback Friday.
6. Optional but we would love it if you: Tweet about the linkup & post a button on your blog. Tweet
If you'd like to co-host, please email poekitten at email@example.com.