February 12, 2015

Punkin One Month

I’m behind on Punkin’s monthly updates. Time flies so fast, especially when you’re sleep deprived.
Many Waters Punkin One Month

Likes:
Eating
Sleeping
Pooping
Crying
Being held
Suckling
Being Swaddled

Many Waters Cute Monster Baby

Dislikes:
Being put down or not being held
Not being fed quickly enough

Many Waters Baby Feet One Month

We had a few issues with nursing in the beginning.  I had to use a nipple shield a few times but was able to stop using it pretty easily. I think using a binky confused her a bit.  She LOVED suckling and so she always wanted to be attached to me. Which is fine but does make it hard to shower or go sleep or go to the bathroom.  The binky helped with that.  She didn’t gain weight right away but once she got a hand of the whole nursing thing she started filling out and she hasn’t stopped since.

2 comments:

  1. What a cutie! Thanks for the update, even if it's a bit late

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweetheart! I miss Baby G's little newb pencil legs ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts, so please share! If you know us in real life, please refrain from using our names to help us keep some semblance of privacy.

Also, I ignore comments that only ask for a follow back. The best way to get me to YOUR blog is to leave comment showing that you've read SOMETHING on my blog. Thanks!