February 26, 2015

Punkin Two Months

Time just keeps rolling on. Punkin’s growing and getting bigger.  I have to admit that I’m writing this post as Punkin closes in on four months and her second month of life is a little fuzzy.  I blame sleep deprivation.  I’m not going to lie, it was rough.  It’s been harder with number two as I can’t sleep when she sleeps cause I have a Munchkin to chase after.  And when Punkin is down Munchkin wants and needs Mama time.  I’m more than happy to give it to her but it left me exhausted.  I would fall asleep almost as soon as my head hit the pillow.

Many Waters Punkin 2 Months


There was one day that I remember.  I woke up Christmas Eve Day feeling FANTASTIC!  Punkin slept a good amount so I slept a good amount.  I woke up panicked because that was the longest she had slept up to that point.  It was nice to go into the holidays feeling good. 
If I remember correctly, Punkin started smiling at us and cooing even more too.  She’s a talker that one is.  She just lights up when you look and talk to her.  She might be a social butterfly!
So because I can’t remember much more at the moment, how about some photos from Punkin’s second month?
 Many Waters Punkins Second Month Many Waters Owl Girl Many Waters The Girls Many Waters Zebra Girl

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, so please share! If you know us in real life, please refrain from using our names to help us keep some semblance of privacy.

Also, I ignore comments that only ask for a follow back. The best way to get me to YOUR blog is to leave comment showing that you've read SOMETHING on my blog. Thanks!