August 12, 2015

Summer 2015 Photo Shoot

A local photographer was having a summer sale on sessions back in June so we decided to get some shots done of the girls.  I was a little nervous as we headed to the session as it was bedtime for Punkin an I was afraid she was going to be in meltdown mode. We managed to get a few shots before the meltdown started and even while it was happening some super cute photos got taken.  I'm so glad we did this.  We just love the photos!

Here are just a few of my favorites from the SIXTY photos we got:










Poekitten Signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, so please share! If you know us in real life, please refrain from using our names to help us keep some semblance of privacy.

Also, I ignore comments that only ask for a follow back. The best way to get me to YOUR blog is to leave comment showing that you've read SOMETHING on my blog. Thanks!