July 29, 2010

The Mouse House

That's what you should call us now.  The Mouse House.  I totally understand if you don't want to come visit.  Though I would say they don't last long...Iggmans gets them.  Alley Cat could care less so at least we have one cat on the mouse elimination detail.  And if you missed my last mouse story, you can read about it here.


And now the story:

After a delicious dinner of stuffed pork chops (my man can really cook...he makes the best meals!) The Man took Miss Molly outside while I started on the dishes.  I heard him come in and say "Good boy!" to Iggymans who was in the bedroom.  He said it several times so I became curious.  I asked him why Ig was a good boy and he told me to come look.  This is what I saw:



I immediately said "Good Boy!" and ran to get the camera.  Cause he is a good boy even though I'm not a fan of mice.  They're  totally not cool.  But what was cool was that The Man was home to take care of it!  Finally!  He's never been around in the 2 1/2 years we've been dating/engaged/married to take care of the 8 or so mice Ig has caught.  So I was very happy to leave the getting the mouse away from Ig and disposing of the body to The Man.  After all, it's part of his job description!

Thank you baby!

And a few more pics of the hero of the day:

Here Iggymans is resting up for his mouse catching adventure.

And here he is showing off his ferocious teeth.  Mice, be scared!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, so please share! If you know us in real life, please refrain from using our names to help us keep some semblance of privacy.

Also, I ignore comments that only ask for a follow back. The best way to get me to YOUR blog is to leave comment showing that you've read SOMETHING on my blog. Thanks!