August 8, 2010

#99 out of 1001...Movies

99.  Watch 26 movies I've never watched starting with each letter of the alphabet 

I haven't seen a lot of movies, so I'm not expecting this one to be too difficult.  The Man will often start to quote a movie, but 9.9 times out of 10 I haven't seen the movie.  Hopefully this will help me see more movies and maybe I'll know what he's talking about in the future!  We also just got Netflix and we're enjoying the instant streaming (Mythbusters is currently on...love that show!)  It's great to have more access to movies we haven't seen!

A
B
C Couples Retreat;  August 20, 2010
D Despicable Me; August 13, 2010
E
F
G
H Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows, Part I November 22, 2010
I Innerspace August 22, 2010
J Julie & Julia October 1, 2010
K Karate Kid May 6, 2011
L
M Marley & Me, August 7, 2010
N Night in the Museum  February 4, 2011
O Oh God!; August 12, 2010
P The Princess and the Frog  March 4, 2001
Q
R
S Sweeney Todd, January 16, 2011
T Tron, December 28, 2010
U
V Voyage of The Dawn Treader, December 26, 2010
W
X
Y
Z

2 comments:

  1. A good one for Z is Zombieland! I watched it and liked it. It seemed pretty short, too.

    Let me know if you want any other suggestions? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll keep that one in mind! Is it scary? I don't do scary...though if it's on and I watch it with my eyes closed does it count?

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts, so please share! If you know us in real life, please refrain from using our names to help us keep some semblance of privacy.

Also, I ignore comments that only ask for a follow back. The best way to get me to YOUR blog is to leave comment showing that you've read SOMETHING on my blog. Thanks!