August 24, 2010

Not to Be Left Out

Yes, I am that cat lady.  The Man says I love the boys, especially Edgar just a little too much.  I have to agree.  There's a chance that when we eventually have kids the cats will fall by the wayside...but I hope not.   Since I've posted a bunch of pictures with Miss Molly a lot and I don't want to the boys to feel left out I'm going to share some of the kitties...so here you are.  Enjoy!

Do you mind?  We're napping

Who need a pillow when you have your brother?

Edgar wondering what the bump in the bed is...

Allen not happy that Edgar woke him up. 
He was quite comfy under the covers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, so please share! If you know us in real life, please refrain from using our names to help us keep some semblance of privacy.

Also, I ignore comments that only ask for a follow back. The best way to get me to YOUR blog is to leave comment showing that you've read SOMETHING on my blog. Thanks!