August 25, 2010

The Simple Woman's Day Book

For Today, August 25, 2010

Outside my window...it's bright and sunny out with a gentle breeze.  I'm enjoying it cause I think there's rain on the way tomorrow.


I am thinking...I have a lot of phone calls to make!

I am thankful for...
my amazing husband who vacuumed for me today since I was out working for most of the day.  He also made dinner tonight...I'm so blessed by him!



From the kitchen...
homemade pizza.  It smells delicious!

I am wearing...
A green shirt and khaki shorts.

I am creating...
I'm trying to figure out what kind of shelves I want in the sewing room.  I'm also getting ready to pain the sewing room...then I can get back to sewing!

I am going...
nowhere at the moment.  Bible study is here tonight!

I am reading...
Harry Potter and Prisoner of Azkaban.  I'm rereading it for the 11th time (at least!)

I am hoping...
that today was profitable for my business

I am hearing..
Mythbusters season 1 is on the tv and traffic outside.
.
Around the house...
things are calm at the moment.  I have a kitty beside me and a puppy on the floor.  Also the two rosebushes outside gotten taken out today!  We're very excited about it...now we can get started on the garden.

One of my favorite things...
picking blackberries with The Man.

A few plans for the rest of the week: 
I have two more shifts at the county fair.  We might head into the city this weekend...or maybe we'll stay home. 

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...





 If you'd like to participate, head on over to Peggy's blog to link up.

1 comments:

I love to hear your thoughts, so please share! If you know us in real life, please refrain from using our names to help us keep some semblance of privacy.

Also, I ignore comments that only ask for a follow back. The best way to get me to YOUR blog is to leave comment showing that you've read SOMETHING on my blog. Thanks!