August 4, 2010

One Year Ago Today...

I married my best friend. 

It's been an amazing year.  It hasn't been perfect but it has been growing and stretching and learning.  I am so blessed by the man that I married.  I am thankful that I waited 28 years for him.  God knew what he was doing, I just had to be patient.   

One year down baby, and forever to go!

And now a look back:

 I love this picture of my brother in law explaining to my mom why they were an hour late.

My daddy was extremely sick and in the hospital in the month before the wedding.  We weren't sure he was going to be able to be at the wedding, never mind walk me down the aisle.  It was a major blessing to have him there with me.

 We were very thankful that The Man's pastor from Florida was able to fly to Massachusetts to marry us.

 We were making faces cause I spilled the sand on the table.  The sand thingie made it in one piece cross country without getting too shaken up too!

 Our families

I miss these ladies.  Such great friends!

My in-laws.  It was their 35 wedding anniversary.  The Man and I are the 3rd generation to get married on August 4.

It was also their 3rd wedding anniversary.
What can I say, we were unoriginal!  I was in their wedding and it was a joy to have them in/at ours. 

This is one of The Man's favorite photos.

One of my favorite pictures.  And if you look real close at the bottom, you can kinda see my red shoes!


Our first dance
Absolute contentment
Completely in love



I hope I didn't bore you...thank you for allowing me to remember and share with you!










1 comments:

I love to hear your thoughts, so please share! If you know us in real life, please refrain from using our names to help us keep some semblance of privacy.

Also, I ignore comments that only ask for a follow back. The best way to get me to YOUR blog is to leave comment showing that you've read SOMETHING on my blog. Thanks!