December 13, 2010

Reverb 10; Action

Prompt: Action. When it comes to aspirations, its not about ideas. It's about making ideas happen. What's your next step?

This one is fun!  We would like to be parents sooner rather than later so we're going to start working on that.  We'll see doctors if we need to but I'm hoping it won't come to that. 

Another one is that I'd like to take my business to the next level.  In order for that to happen I have to be more deliberate.  It is doing well with me doing a little work.  It will do much better if I do more work.  I need to remember the telephone is my friend and start using it more.  I hate making phone calls.  I don't really like talking on the phone.  I don't know what happened.  As a teenager I used to love talking on the phone.  I now prefer to talk face to face.  I know I've said that I need to use the phone more before.  This time I really have to do it.   

1 comments:

  1. Good luck with Baby Making! Just relax and have fun...it will happen. By the way, I hate talking on the phone too.

    Fellow Blog Hopper:)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts, so please share! If you know us in real life, please refrain from using our names to help us keep some semblance of privacy.

Also, I ignore comments that only ask for a follow back. The best way to get me to YOUR blog is to leave comment showing that you've read SOMETHING on my blog. Thanks!