December 14, 2010

Reverb 10; Appreciate


Prompt: Appreciate. What's the one thing you have come to appreciate most in the past year? How do you express gratitude for it?


I appreciate the support that our family & friends have shown us over the past year.  They are pretty amazing.  I know I've spoken about the difficult time that The Man & I are going through right now (someday I'll be able to share more details!).  Our families and friends have shown amazing support.  They have continued to show us love, give us encouragement and pray for us.  I would be a basket case without them.  I'm so thankful for the number of people who have told me that if I need anything to let them know.  It's nice to know that we're not alone, even when it feels like you are. 

I express my gratitude by saying thank you.  I've said it and I'll say it again.  Thank you!  It means so much to us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, so please share! If you know us in real life, please refrain from using our names to help us keep some semblance of privacy.

Also, I ignore comments that only ask for a follow back. The best way to get me to YOUR blog is to leave comment showing that you've read SOMETHING on my blog. Thanks!