1. How will you manage not being connected, in some way, to the internet, for a week? From Slidecutter
Great question. This is going to extremely hard and I'm not positive I'm going to be able to do it. I think it will happen by default. Like going on vacation for a week and being disconnected. Maybe if/when we go to Disney?
2. What's the story behind Poekitten? The name, that is. From The Annoyed Army Wife
3. What is your favorite place to travel to for culture? From The Coupon Queen
This is a great question. It's a hard one! I LOVE Thailand. The weather is perfect, the people are friendly and it's westernized thought you can still find Thai culture. The biggest problem with Thailand is the sex trade...if that wasn't there it would be perfect!
4. What's the thing you miss most about New England? (and if you say the snow, I might cry). ;) From Stacie
Nope, it's not snow. I don't really like snow. I don't mind it when I can be nice and warm inside with cup of tea, a book, a quilt and some puppy & kitty company. I don't like it when I have to go outside and deal with it. I do miss the foliage in the fall. I love the colors of the changing leaves and the crisp fall air. It's so refreshing!
5. If you could be an Biblical character OT or NT who would it be and why? From Gail (aka Mom)
After thinking about this, I think I would choose David. He's considered a man after God's own heart. Even with his mistakes, he still get high praise in the Bible. When he sinned and was called out on it, it repented and sought God. While I don't want to make David's mistakes (but haven't I made my own, that are just as bad?) I do want to have his heart of repentance.
I have more answers coming to a few more questions. If you have any questions, let me know and I'll answer them in my next Q&A post.