June 17, 2012

Happy Father’s Day

It hit me this week that this weekend is Father’s Day.  With DH gone (so we won’t be celebrating) and my dad gone, it snuck up on me.  It hit my on Thursday and my dad had been on my mind.

It’s been a hard year but Munchkin has brought joy to my grief.  I know that my daddy would be so happy to be getting a granddaughter. 

I miss you, daddy.

Thank you for being a great dad.

The Man is more like you than I realized when I married him.

I know he’s going to be a great dad like you.

Richard Thomas O'Leary, Shanna Marie O'Leary, undated

I love you daddy.

I’m looking forward to seeing you again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, so please share! If you know us in real life, please refrain from using our names to help us keep some semblance of privacy.

Also, I ignore comments that only ask for a follow back. The best way to get me to YOUR blog is to leave comment showing that you've read SOMETHING on my blog. Thanks!