December 31, 2012

2012

2012 was a good year for us.  It was nice to have a good year after a hard second half of 2011.  I’m so thankful that this past year was good and I’m excited for 2013. 006

The first half of the year was pretty quiet.  I spent it growing a baby.  The Man spent it trying not to go insane and counting down the days until he was no longer active duty.  Things started getting interesting in July.

Munchkin arrived in mid-July and not long after The Man separated from the Navy.  We spent the rest of the year enjoying the baby and growing into our roles as parents.  The Man had a job offer and we just wait to wait for him to start.  It took longer than we expected so he was around a lot.  He managed to get several projects done around the house, including a new fence and walkway.  Thankfully he started his job at the beginning of December.  So far he’s liking it! 

PC260120As we stare 2013 in the face, we’re excited for what’s to come.  With a job that The Man loves, a baby girl that continues to amaze us and some travel for me in the second half of the year, 2013 is shaping up to be a busy but exciting year.

I know this past year, the past few months in particular, have been a little quiet on the blog.  I’m hoping to fix that in the coming year.  For 2012, my top 6 most popular posts have been:

6. Munchkin’s Birth Story

5. Ultimate Blog Party

4. 5 Tips for Handling Pregnancy While Your Spouse is Deployed, written by Adrienne May.

3. Failed Induction

2. Wives of the Military

1. Baby Shower Gift Ideas, written by my friend Jodi.

Happy New Year!

What are you looking forward to in 2013?

4 comments:

I love to hear your thoughts, so please share! If you know us in real life, please refrain from using our names to help us keep some semblance of privacy.

Also, I ignore comments that only ask for a follow back. The best way to get me to YOUR blog is to leave comment showing that you've read SOMETHING on my blog. Thanks!