December 7, 2012

Milspouse December Fill-In

 

I love December.  It might have something to do with the fact that my birthday and Christmas take place during this lovely month.  Let’s kick it off with the meme from Wife of a Sailor, ok?

1. What’s one thing in the past month you would have changed?

We took Munchkin to her pediatrician for a diaper rash and didn’t find out till after that her insurance changed.  We’re now responsible for the bill.  It could be a lot more but it’s a bill we weren’t expecting.  We also rescheduled an appointment because they don’t take the insurance she was changed too.  Now we’re waiting for The Man’s insurance for work to kick in so we can take her.  It’s not that big of a deal, just a pain in the butt.  Thankfully her pediatrician's office is amazing and are working with us.  I’m also thankful that they take the new insurance!  I really didn’t want to have to find a new doctor for Munchkin.

All that to say…I wish her insurance hadn’t changed or that we have known BEFORE the visit.

2. What was your favorite thing that happened in November?

This is easy!  Thanksgiving!  We had a great time spending it with family in OR.

3. What is your favorite holiday memory?

It’s hard to pick just one!  I think just remembering Christmases past with family and lots of food.Christmas 2005  The picture was taken Christmas Eve  2005.  It was my first Christmas in the states in 3 years.  I can’t believe how long my hair is!  Or how good we all look.

4. What are your plans for New Year's Eve?

We don’t have any yet.  We’re not big into New Year’s.  We might go to our Pastor’s house for games with a bunch of people from church.  It’s always a good time!  If we don’t go, we’ll be old fogies and hang out at home and watch the ball on TV.  Though I must admit it does lack a little knowing it’s taped and the ball really fell three hours ago.  So about 2 seconds in I’ll say it’s lame and we’ll switch over to watch the fireworks at the Space Needle.

5. What are you looking forward to in December?

My mom visiting, date night with The Man (free babysitting WAHOO!) CHRISTMAS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, so please share! If you know us in real life, please refrain from using our names to help us keep some semblance of privacy.

Also, I ignore comments that only ask for a follow back. The best way to get me to YOUR blog is to leave comment showing that you've read SOMETHING on my blog. Thanks!