I don’t know about you but I’m so glad it’s Friday! Two whole days with The Man home to help out. This morning started rough which brings me to my first random thought:
1. The Man gets Munchkin right before he leaves around 5:30. He changes her diaper and gives her her medicine. Then he brings her back to me in bed and we go back to sleep. It works beautifully….until it doesn’t. This morning when Munchkin came back to me she didn’t want any mama milk which is unusual. Then she started coughing. And she coughed and coughed and coughed. Then she threw up. All over our bed. Most of it got on the bed with just a little bit on her and almost none on me. I didn’t want The Man to be late so I told him I had it. I did but next time I’ll have him strip the bed and locate some clean sheets. Also, it was time to change our sheets anyway. And once I did get clean sheets one, Munchkin went right back to sleep. Then she was up for an hour and is asleep again. Poor Munchkin.
2. The weathermen said it was going to be in the high 60’s again today. Well, it’s not. It’s cold again. I was hoping for another warm day. Oh well, hopefully spring will be here soon! I had to put socks on this morning cause my feet were cold. I thought I grabbed matching socks but a few hours later I realized I didn’t.
3. Thankfully it’s not raining so The Man will be able to mow our lawn. It looks like no one lives here or cares about the yard. Our lawn mower has been broken. The Man was able to fix it with the help of his dad this weekend so now he gets to mow the lawn. YAY! I’m also excited because then Munchkin and I can go out and enjoy the yard…if it ever warms up.
4. The Man tilled our garden yesterday! I’m a little behind and haven’t started anything from seeds but I am excited. We started the garden last year but didn’t keep up with it. This year I’m excited for our own veggies! I can’t wait to get stuff planted. We’re going to be planting lettuce, spinach, green onions, zucchini, carrots, corn, cucumbers, tomatoes and broccoli. Are you having a garden this year? What are you planting?
5. I’ve gotten sucked in to Candy Crush. I’m stuck again on a level. It’s a good thing I can only play 5 times in a row and that it takes a half hour to get a life!
Have a great weekend!
I’m linking up with Miranda at The Pebble Pond: