You guys make it hard to pick my favorites! I love how creative Kelly from Sew Crafty Cat is with her scrappy bunting! I know have an idea of how to use up all my scrap fabric because I hoard scraps like Kelly does! My second pick is Lisa’s post, Deserts will Blossom. She shared some hope she’s found while dealing with infertility. I was so moved by it. I dealt with infertility a little bit (no where the extent of Kelly or several of my friends) so I have an idea of the pain and longing that infertility brings. I’ve pinned these posts to our Flashback Friday pinterest board. I hope you’ll check out the other posts that have been pinned!
Now, on to the link up!
1. Follow each host & cohost by at least one method/social media platform
2. Link up a post that is at least 3 months old. They can be on any topic but they must be family friendly. Or if you don't have a post that old, write a new one about a memory and link that up!
3. You can add up to two posts. Please do not include any sponsored posts, giveaways or other link parties
4. Visit 2-3 other blogs and leave some comment love. If you really like it, share it via pinterest, FB or twitter.
5. Each week, each host & cohost will pick their favorite post . It will get pinned to our FlashBack Friday Feature board on Pinterest and featured on their blog for the next Flashback Friday.
6. Optional but we would love it if you: Tweet about the linkup & post a button on your blog.
If you'd like to co-host, please email poekitten at firstname.lastname@example.org.