During the heat wave we had in the PNW, I made some homemade popsicles for Munchkin and I to enjoy. I didn’t look at any recipe, I just threw what I had on hand into my Ninja, blended it up and poured it into some popsicle molds and let them freeze overnight. We enjoyed them a lot even if they were messy. Messy is perfect for eating outside on a hot day, right?!
handful of strawberries
Plain Greek yogurt (probably about a cup or so but keep adding until you get the consistency you want) Also, I think Vanilla yogurt would be yummy, or any flavor really!
1. Peel banana and throw chunks into your blender/Ninja or whatever you’re using
2. Wash and remove the greens from the strawberries. I cut them in half and threw them on top of the banana. Then I blended them together for a few seconds.
3. Add Greek Yogurt. I added about a cup as that’s all I had room for (I was using my small bowl thing.)
4. Spoon/pour into popsicle molds.
5. Place in freeze until frozen
These were a hit! We’ll be eating them all summer long I think.