September 13, 2010

September 13 Daybook

I've found that the Simple Woman's Daybook is a great way to get my thoughts in order at the beginning of the week.  If you'd like to use this format and link up, head on over to the simple woman's daybook.


FOR TODAY, September 13, 2010

Outside my window...the sun is shining in through the sliding doors and as I look out I can see a new spider web has been made overnight.  There are tons of spiders here and I'm not a fan!  I can also see some leaves that are starting to change.  I just noticed that even though the sun is shining there's a bunch of gray clouds..enjoying the sunshine while it lasts!  There's also a slight breeze as I see the flag softly fluttering.

I am thinking...of the things that need to be done today and this week and trying to remember to pray continually. 

I am thankful for...the the sushine.  That my husband collected the trash and brought it down to be collected today since I forgot it do it last night.  That God loves me and He is trustworthy.

From the learning rooms...no kids yet, but I'm thankful that God is still teaching and growing me.  I'm learning about waiting for His timing. 
From the kitchen...at the moment it's covered in dirty dishes.  I think I'll make some soup later. 

I am wearing...gray pants and a green t-shirt.  I'll change before heading out in a little while!

I am creating...organization in the sewing room, finally.  There's still a ways to go but I started on it.  I'm also learning to crochet and am practicing...I think I'm making a doll blanket!

I am going...to the post office in a little while and to the monthly sales meeting later tonight.

I am reading...the Bible.  I have a couple of other books to read for fun but haven't started them yet.  When I put it off like this it usually means I haven't been able to get into the book...I'll keep trying.  Maybe!

I am praying...for a good week.  To find my sense of equilibrium.  That God's will be done.  To stop worrying & stressing about things!

I am hearing...music playing softly from my iPod, Miss Molly snoring and several large trucks driving by.

Around the house...it is in need to straightening & cleaning.  My husband was home for the weekend and I can tell!  I also tend to not to many chores on the weekends which results in us trying to grow another dog, laundry all over the bedroom floor and dishes in the sink.  Cleaning will commence shortly!

One of my favorite things...
I looked up and saw Iggymans napping in the sun.  I love my kitties.  I also really like sunny mornings. 

A few plans for the rest of the week: keep the house together, phone calls, getting the sewing room together, play group, crocheting lesson
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
A full moon above the trees
 

1 comments:

  1. I don't do much housework weekends either...my Honey Bear is out of town during the week and I want to be with him while he is here...
    Your Ally Cat looks like my Smokey...I don't know if I've mentioned that before.
    I learned to crochet when I was a young married woman...it is a worthwhile pursuit.
    Mama Bear

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts, so please share! If you know us in real life, please refrain from using our names to help us keep some semblance of privacy.

Also, I ignore comments that only ask for a follow back. The best way to get me to YOUR blog is to leave comment showing that you've read SOMETHING on my blog. Thanks!