October 3, 2011

Making Memories, Part 2

After playing in the pool, the kids wanted to go on a walk. It was bedtime so we told them we would take them on a walk the next day. T home schools and was willing to interrupt the school day so we could spend time with them. I enjoy these kids so much!
Little J throwing rocks in the pond

Looking for and throwing rocks

Walking to the Pond
And of course we had to play outside with them too!

Uncle Man was on pushing duty
I love her face in this picture!
C high in a tree

2 comments:

  1. looks like fun! Those kiddos are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like so much fun. Being around kiddos is definitely good for you soul.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts, so please share! If you know us in real life, please refrain from using our names to help us keep some semblance of privacy.

Also, I ignore comments that only ask for a follow back. The best way to get me to YOUR blog is to leave comment showing that you've read SOMETHING on my blog. Thanks!