Welcome to Tuesday Top Ten! This week we’re sharing ten facts about us. I’ve gone several new followers recently so a lot of these will be new for them. If you’ve been a reader for awhile, you might already know these…but maybe I can surprise you too!
10. I’m an only child. Growing up it was lonely sometimes but I was never upset that I didn’t have siblings. As a result, I’m really good at entertaining myself. Alone time is heavenly to me!
9. I have a cousin, T, that is three years older than I am and she’s like my sister. I know it’s not the same but I am so thankful that we have a great relationship now (there were a few rocky points growing up.)
8. I grew up in New England.
6. After college I moved to China for a year.
5. After living in China for a year, I moved to northern Viet Nam and lived there for two years.
4. I’m married to a man who worked in a metal can that was made to be submerged underwater. You have to be kinda crazy to work on/in a submarine and also kinda crazy to marry someone who does it.
3. After trying to get pregnant for two years, The Man and I started getting help for infertility. I had an HSG and did one Clomid cycle. After the one medicated cycle we had an unmedicated one. That’s when we got pregnant.
2. Munchkin is 15 months old and I thank God for her everyday.
1. I have baby fever again. I think a sibling would be good for Munchkin!Next week, it's only fitting that we talk candy. Your Top 10 favorite candy.