January 30, 2014

Monthly Review Link-Up {Co-Host}

Can you believe January is all but over?!? 2014 is 1/12 over. Crazy! We've had a great month with a trip to Maine and to the Zoo. Munchkin enjoys getting out and I’ve been trying (though introvert me LOVES staying home.) I’m excited to be co-hosting The Monthly Review Link up with Heather.  I love this idea!  You link up to three of your favorite posts from the last month and then go visit everyone else’s favorite posts.  I hope you’ll link up below!

The Frill of Life
If you're new to the link-up, please take a moment to read some information and guidelines:
  • Please grab a button and post in your linked up posts or in your sidebar. This will help our linky grow and get YOU more views!
  • Follow your host (that's me) and your co-host in one form or fashion.
  • Link up to 3 posts from this month only. OR link up one post with links to this month's posts within that linked post.
  • Give us a shout-out on Twitter using #MonthlyReviewLinkup and we'll be sure to see your posts!
  • Check back next month to see if you're featured. We will feature four posts every month. If you are featured, feel free to grab a featured button and wear that baby with pride on your sidebar!
Profile pic


 This month I'm happy to introduce as my co-host Poekitten from Many Waters. Poekitten and I have been crossing bloggy paths for awhile now so I was THRILLED when she said she wanted to cohost. I jumped at the opportunity to get this fantastic mama on my blog for an epic collaboration!

Poekitten 


Poekitten is a born and bred New Englander who has been transplanted to the Pacific Northwest thanks to her husband (and the Navy). She loves tea, other cultures, flip flops, warm weather and Puget Sound. Poe is a semi crunchy mama to an 18 month old little girl. She blogs about life and everything that entails.
Side note: y'all can laugh at me if you want to but I had to ask Poe what a "crunchy mama" was. Thankfully she didn't laugh at me and kindly answered my question! Haha. Anyway, let's see whose posts caught the eyes of myself and Emily from Davenport DIY last month:
+Monthly Review Linkup
  1. Vintage Little Girls' Dress on Probably Crafting
  2. Easy Sausage Squares Appetizer on Many Waters
  3. West Elm Inspired Sharpie Mug by Put A Bird On It (Guest Posted onto Polish and Pipsqueaks)
  4. Fake It 'Til Ya Make It on A Slightly Twisted Fairy Tale
Congratulations, ladies! These were all very well deserved. If you were featured, don't forget to grab a button and wear it proudly in your sidebar!
The Frill of Life
Let's do this!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, so please share! If you know us in real life, please refrain from using our names to help us keep some semblance of privacy.

Also, I ignore comments that only ask for a follow back. The best way to get me to YOUR blog is to leave comment showing that you've read SOMETHING on my blog. Thanks!